In our house having a dance party is almost a daily thing. We love to blast music, dance around, and sing as loud as we can. If you know me this is not a surprise. Everything can somehow be related to a song and trust me I will sing it. My boys have started to do the same thing and it just makes me smile. I have told them about what I used to love to watch and sing and they are starting to learn those songs also since I sing them all the time. It always makes me laugh when I hear Owen break out into song from the Annie movie, I don't know if Chris finds it as funny. Well, here is one of our dance party. The song was especially picked for my brother and sister. This is a song we sang a lot as kids and it brings back so many funny memories. I am so glad that my boys get to enjoy it also. Sorry that is isn't that clear. We will work on that.
1 comment:
[hey - it's joy thomas. i am so glad to keep up with you via this blog!] let me first say that i too, grew up singing and dancing to this song and other similar songs and we have it now too. it is a great blast from the past! and secondly, this is the most fun video. i absolutely loved watching it. i can't wait til maddox can sing and dance and be silly to "church music" like that. and finally, i love connor's appearance. such a crucial role. he is a doll. keep it up, super-mom!
Post a Comment