Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So Proud!


Chris has been very busy over the past couple of months preparing for the opening of the 4th Free Flite Store. Well, as of this Thursday it will be open! I was able to go up and see it and it looks great. You can only imagine all the details that go along with opening up a store. You should of seen the place before they moved in, you would of never known it was the same place. As I was standing in the store yesterday I couldn't help but feel so proud of my fantastic husband. No matter how busy he gets he is always there to support me and the boys! So, here are some pictures of the new store and all of his hard work.


2 comments:

David and Kate said...

That's so neat! I hope the opening goes well.

Kerry Giumarra said...

Wow... the store looks huge. Great work! Hope opening day is a success!