This used to look like a blanket, but it has received A LOT of love from Noah over the years!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Bee Bee
In our house a bee bee is very important. They are important for snuggle time, when we get hurt, or when we are sad. It all started with Noah almost five years ago. Great Gram knit him a blanket and he became so attached. Owen did the same thing and now Connor is into his. There are some great stories that we could tell you about the bee bee's. For example Chris riding his bike in the dark with a flash light down a bike bath to find a lost one. Or the time we thought Noah's were gone for good (I think I was more upset then him), but they reappeared two weeks later while Aunt Rachel and Uncle Brady were cleaning out their car. Well, here are some pictures of each boy with his VERY important bee bee. Thanks Great Gram for making these and bringing us all a lot of good memories!




This used to look like a blanket, but it has received A LOT of love from Noah over the years!
This used to look like a blanket, but it has received A LOT of love from Noah over the years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so sweet! Connor has really started to attach to his, too. It's kind of amazing how kids do that. I wish I had done it with Kayla - given her something to hold at bed time. I love that Kelsey has a "Bun-bun" and I think Kayla feels left out. I still have my baby blanket and I will still break it out sometimes if I'm not feeling well or Brian's not home at night. :o)
Post a Comment