


On Sunday we celebrated Easter with Rachel, Brady, and Bray. It was very low key and fun to be together. Bray and Connor are starting to interact with each other...well Bray is starting to interact with Connor. Bray likes to grab him and try to suck on his head, but is is still cute. Also, on Easter morning Noah came into our room to tell us that the Easter bunny came and I asked what he left and he told me a book and Veggie Tales cd. He told me he probably left a Veggie Tales cd because it is church music and Easter is about Jesus. We put on the cd and Owen asked why we were listening to church music and Noah said "Owen, because Easter is about Jesus!" Owen said yes and about chocolate eggs! I don't know what to be more disturbed by, the fact they called it "church music" or Owen thinks Easter is also about chocolate eggs! I guess I am not getting parent of the year award!






1 comment:
By the way, the boys' outfits are stinking cute!!!
Post a Comment