Today we went to Six Flags to celebrate Noah turning five. He choose to do this over a party, which made mommy very happy! He turns five on Tuesday the 25th, but we went today. It was a beautiful day 70's and sunny. The first ride the boys went on was this boat ride called Monster Plantation. We didn't know much about it and I should of known by the name, but I wasn't thinking and I got on the boat in the front row and of course it was a haunted house kind of ride! I was trying to make it fun as each boy had their death grip on my arm. All I could think is that I have now given them nightmares for the next week. After the ride they kept on talking about it and pretending that it wasn't scary. They would say "I really liked the monster ride, but the monsters weren't real, right mommy?" They did go on other rides and we were all exhausted by the end of the day. So, enjoy the pictures and we have a busy weekend this weekend so keep checking the blog!

So excited to get started with our day!

Meeting Robin, Batman was on a "mission" (ok he was sick today, but they don't need to know that)!

Here is David, oh wait, I mean Noah making sure we are going the right way. He kept on asking to see the map and then telling us where to go.

The Batmobile
Before Chris went on the Batman rollercoaster!

Ice Cream break


Enjoying a ride
Too much fun today!
2 comments:
Looks like fun!!!
I love the picture of the boys passed out in the back seat! That says it all!
Post a Comment