Connor had his first field trip today to the aquarium. When he brought home the permission trip he asked me to be a chaperon. It's a pretty popular one so I submitted my name and Connor was thrilled that I got picked. His teacher sent home the list of kids I would have in my group and I had five boys in my group and four of them and three of them play on the same baseball team with Connor. Hands down I had the best group. These boys were super sweet and so good! I didn't have one problem the whole day.
I loved watching how excited they were seeing everything!
After the aquarium we got to have lunch in Centennial Park. It was beautiful day and Connor loved having me the whole time. He never left my side. It is amazing how exhausted you are after a field trip and lucky for me I got to spend all evening at a 5th grade event!
No comments:
Post a Comment