
Dear Connor, So I guess you decided to not obey your Mom, since you decided you turned five today. I thought we had a deal! Five is a big deal! You are getting so big and Daddy and I couldn't be prouder of the little boy you are becoming. You have such a good heart. Anyone that meets you loves being around you. You are such a good friend and brother. You are becoming very independent and pretty much keep up with you older brothers. Daddy and I can't believe what a good athlete you are becoming and you shock most people by how well you throw a football and baseball. You even have become quite the bike rider. You have proven that if you put your mind to something you will get it done. You wanted to learn how to snap and whistle and you would walk around most of the day trying and trying and sure enough you can whistle and snap! Then there is your unique way of dressing each day and it can drive me pretty crazy as they only thing you will wear. Don't get me wrong you can drive me crazy and can be VERY stubborn at times, but you are always quick to apologize. Your teachers love you and tell me what a good listener and leader you are in the classroom. Even though I am sad that you are getting older you still love to cuddle and you give the best hugs around. Daddy and I are so excited to see what God has in store for you as you get older as He using all these great gifts he has given you. We love you so very much and we had fun celebrating with you on your 5th Birthday! Love, Mom
Your birthday celebration started on Thursday when I brought cupcakes to your classroom where you were also the star student.
You and Drew are best friends and I think Drew was more excited about your birthday than you were.
On your birthday you of course woke up to balloons in your room and special 5 pancakes.
Later on that day you and four of your friends went to see Brave and then back home for pizza and cake. You had so much fun celebrating with your friends!
You with your friends: Drew, you, Ethan, Creighton, Kyle and Ashton
Drew was suppose to sleepover, but he wasn't quite ready for that yet, but at least we tried!
No comments:
Post a Comment