We visited Santa on Saturday morning and it was a success! Kyle didn't cry at all and was actually excited to see him. Chris also joined us this year. I usually go alone and I don't know why, but that is how it usually works out. I enjoyed having him with me since we wait a long time every year to see Santa. We love this Santa and the boys have said that this is the "real" Santa and all the other Santa's are fake. Noah and Owen are at the age where they are starting to wonder if Santa is real or not and they still really want to believe. Kids at school are starting to say he isn't real and they aren't ready to give in yet and that is just fine with me. We believe in this house! They all put in their request and we will just have to see if Santa delivers.
No comments:
Post a Comment