New favorite Christmas Tradition! I got this idea off of Pintrest and it was so much fun. The boys had no idea what was going to happen which was the best. We ate dinner and then Chris took them all upstairs to get bathed/showed. Meanwhile I got everything ready. I had printed out the tickets beforehand so I hung them up to the door frame so when the came down the stairs it would be the first thing they saw. I popped popcorn and put them in individual containers and put them in their seats in the minivan. Chris let me know that they were all ready (he told them not to come downstairs because I was cleaning). I then started the Christmas music and rang a bell. I headed down to the car where there was very loud Christmas music playing and the Polar Express in the DVD player. They came down to find me and the looks on their faces were priceless. I had a hold punch and I punched their tickets. They climbed in and we were off for a night of movie watching and checking out the Christmas lights.
Tickets on the door frame. I plan on keeping them and using them each year.
They boys ready for the night. What is up with my kids and taking pictures?!? Connor looks scary!
Our first stop was at Life University where they put on a pretty elaborate light display.
Next stop was the talking Christmas tree. Kyle was not amused at all!
Our final stop was for some ice cream!
Connor fell asleep after our ice cream stop. We also drove through some bigger neighborhoods to check out the lights. We would watch the movie in between driving to the light displays and then pause it so we could all enjoy the lights. It was a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment