Monday, December 10, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Fun!

On Sunday Chris was outside doing yard work and I was busy doing things inside. I walked outside and found a path through our woods. When asked what was going on they boys shouted "Making a mountain bike trail!" Of course, that is what most people do in their back yard! It is still a work in progress and I have heard rumors about a bridge being built over the creek. The boys are just so excited!


 Trying out the track before it is finished. Chris was also behind the picture below. He had me pick up a Justin Beiber stocking and switch it out with Owen's stocking. We then waited to see how long it took him to figure out what had happened. Everyone else noticed except him which made it even funnier. He finally did notice later on that night. He thought it was really funny! Don't worry, the stocking was returned!

No comments: