Friday, November 30, 2012

Santa Arrives!

Santa arrived at Marietta Town Square last night. We have gone once or twice to see him arrive and since it was a nice day out I thought the boys would be excited about going. I picked Noah and Owen up from school and told them that later on we would be going to see Santa arrive. Owen's response "Really? Do we have to go? What's fun about that?" Not exactly the response I thought I would be getting. We went anyway and I think everyone had a good time. Kyle was super excited and couldn't wait to play on the train playground and see Santa. Santa arrives on an old fire truck and then walks through the crowd. Kyle kept on saying "Hi Santa!" He also shook his hand. Hopefully this means it will be a better experience this year when we go see Santa in a couple of weeks.
 




No comments: