
For Christmas Noah and Owen asked to go to a Falcon's game. Well, we started to look for tickets and because the Falcon's are going to go to the Superbowl : ), they were pretty expensive, even the nose bleed section. Chris started asking people he knew and we ended up with four tickets, 40 yard line, 15th row, Falcon side. They were amazing seats. The boys were SUPER excited and so was I! I have never been to an NFL game. We weren't going to bring Connor with us, but he was not going to let us leave him behind. He told me "Mommy, I have a Falcon hat and shirt. I go to the game!" So, last Sunday we went to their last game and had a blast. We got their early and was able to see them warm up on the field. The game was exciting and we were so close. Connor even got on the big screen. He kept on holding up a Go Falcon's sign. I don't know if the boys know just how lucky they were to go to the game with such great seats. So fun!

Checking out all the stuff before the game.

Walking around the dome before the game.



This picture makes me laugh. Connor didn't want his picture taken can you tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment