Our winter break was filled with lots of fun! To the left is our attempt at trying to take a picture of all the cousins with Mima and Papa. It wasn't very successful at all! So, after Christmas Mima, Papa, Uncle Dave, Aunt Kate, John, and Adam joined us here in Atlanta for some more fun. We spent three days all together! The cousins all played, the adults hung out and it was constant noise and fun! Eight kids and eight adults! It is so fun to see them all play together as they get older. We had activities planned and I thought it was huge success. Of course we were all exhausted by the time everyone went their separate ways, but I am looking forward to our next get together. I had so many pictures and I couldn't decided which ones to share so there are a lot. It will kind of tell the story of our time together.
Here is the only girl and she will be spoiled by all of us...especially me! I love this girl!
Noah enjoyed all the attention he got from Aunt Kate.
These two are trouble together, but I love watching them play together.
They all really enjoyed jumping and jumping on the trampoline.
Adam is probably the most laid back, easy going, happy baby I have seen. Such a cutie.
When everyone was at my house we played outside a lot, jumped on the trampoline, played air hockey and the kids did a gift exchange.
Charlie loves Kyle!
We got to spend some time alone with Mima and Papa. On New Year's Eve we headed to Rachel for another fun filled day. We started off by all going bowling. 




Charlie really wanted to bowl, but maybe next year.
After bowling we headed out for some pizza and then to Menchie's for ice cream. The Tamborello family also joined us for the fun.

Having fun with my brother and proving that I was part of the festivities. After the morning fun we had an intense competition of the bean bag toss.
David making the bracket for the tournament.
The night ended with some movie watching, good food, and of course fireworks by Chris!

It was a great way to bring in the New Year! Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Special times with you all! Great pictures!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment