Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kyle-Five Months

Our little man is not so little anymore. Five months today! He is getting bigger and changing each day. He has started food and seems to like it, depends on his mood. We think he is about to get some teeth as he is always rubbing his tongue over his top gums and drooling a ton. He interacts with his toys more, plays a little bit in the excersaucer and hangs out in the jumper. He hasn't figured out how to jump in it yet. His favorite thing to do is have Mommy hold him. He wants to be held at all times! Some days are a lot worse then others! I would say he is high maintenance. He naps great one day and then hardly the next. He acts like he is starving and then gives me a hard time about eating. He only has eyes for me and doesn't want anyone else to hold him if I am in the room. He still hates his tummy and doesn't roll over yet. He loves watching his brother's play and they can make him laugh and smile. He also loves to be standing. He is sleeping in the same room as his brothers now and afte a rough month of sleeping he now is sleeping great! He is rarley wakes up at all and he is no longer being swaddled. We love this little guy and his brothers seem to love him more and more each day. They now can hold him and walk around the room which they think is the greatest thing. Love you Kyle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not the same little boy I held in my arms 2 months ago??? Look at how you have grown and changed into a toddler. It looks like you are loving your FOOD!!! Kyle, Grammy sees a little trouble in that smile of yours. We love you!!

Anonymous said...

My sweet little kyle....where is that baby that I rocked to sleep, while holding you, back in November????. I think the "Falcons" will be looking for a new "linebacker" real soon..Hugs and Kisses..

Kerry Giumarra said...

Oh I am loving him!!! I wish I knew him and your other boys.... ok, now that just made me sad.