Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Night Before.....

It is the night before Kyle arrives and I am as ready as I can be! I am anxious about the transition, but excited to see how the boys react to meeting him tomorrow. We went to dinner tonight and then came home and took our last family picture as a family of five. It isn't the greatest, but I had to do what I could with no one to take it for us!

Here is what I look like as of tonight. This will be the last time I am pregnant and I can say I am not at all sad about this being the last time. I will update the blog as soon as I can!

4 comments:

Dad and Nan said...

Is that like, "Twas the night before Kyle and all through the house, not a creature was stirring"..... we can't wait to hear of Kyle's official arrival!

Anonymous said...

So EXCITED!!!! I'm guessing 7 lbs 9oz. 20.3" You all look so happy and excited for Kyle's arrival. I'll be waiting by the phone!!!! Love to you all!!!

Katy McGuffey said...

I was just wondering if you were going to have to change your blog! So anxious to see baby Kyle!!!

Jack and Andrew said...

Cute cute cute! Can't wait to see pictures of Kyle! Glad everything went well! Hugs!!