Friday, August 20, 2010
Kyle David Willis is Here!
Kyle David Willis arrive August 13th at 10:36am, weighing 7lbs 10oz and 21 inches long. Three of our four children weighed 7lbs 10oz...kinda of crazy. He came into the world with very little issues except that during the c-section they had some issue getting him out, but he finally arrived and he is perfectly healthy. I was more nervous with this one then any of the others I am not sure why but I was very nervous and I was shacking during the whole process. I know that shacking is normal, but this was a crazy amount of shaking. I also cried during the c-section. I have never cried with the birth of my other children, not that I wasn't excited, but I am not a overly emotional person in these kind of situations, the tears come later. Well, I cried during the c-section and when I first heard him cry. When Chris saw me crying he was surprised and I told him that I think I was in shock for the past nine months and when I heard the cry I knew this was real. I am a mom of FOUR boys!
Kyle getting his first bath right after the c-section.
Holding my new baby in the recovery room!
The rest of the Willis boys came that afternoon to meet their newest addition. The big boys were super excited about meeting their new brother and Connor was excited to see me. He eventually warmed up to the idea of Kyle and did hold him, but each day that he came to visit me he paid very little attention to him. He will now say "Kyle, my brother?" He also will get me things for him, but he is more interested in my boo boo on my tummy and if I have Toy Story band aids on it.
The big boys holding Kyle for the first time.
Connor lasted about a minute like this and then he was done.


Grammie arrived and stayed for awhile to help us with the transition. We couldn't of done it without her.

Getting ready to head home to face reality!
Finally home and getting some love from Owen. Owen loves Kyle so much and loves to hold him. He asks all the time if he can. Since we have been home things are going well. I have many moments of feeling as if I am not going to be able to handle it all! We are all in transition here and probably will be for a couple more weeks. We love Kyle and so glad he has joined our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh My, He's perfect! What a beautiful family!!! Congrats!
Kyle is beauitful! I love the picture of the two of you while you're in the recovery room; you look beautiful too! We're praying for you as you adjust to being a family of six. Take care!
You guys got some amazing pictures - I LOVE the one of Kristin holding Kyle! It must be the new camera (jealous!). Let me know if you need anything - even if you want me to take Connor for a little while or whatever. Love you guys and so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment