Well, it has been 2 1/2 weeks since I have had Kyle and it seems like a lot longer then 2 1/2 weeks. We couldn't of done it without the help we got from Grammie and Mima! Grammie was here for the first week after I got home and then my mom was here for the second. I am feeling good physically and moving around great. I am lucky how quickly I recover from a c-section. Kyle is sleeping well and I don't get up more than once a night, but my mornings start early with getting him feed and the kids off to school. We are all still adjusting, but now that the help is going we are falling into our own little routine. I am always so thankful for the help, but also ready to tackle it on my own so I know I can do it.



Kyle during his first bath. Not too happy, but now that his umbilical cord has fallen off he is enjoying bath a lot more.

Hanging our in the outfit that Connor picked out for him. Of course it is Batman!

My four boys chilling out together before bedtime! This is the only picture of the four of them I have taken so far. So, everyone asks how it is going. My standard answer is fine, we are adjusting. What that means is that I am still tired, short on patience and still emotional. These first couple of weeks are rough, but I am thankful for a great baby. There has been a lot of change in the month of August for my boys. The start of school and a new routine, fall activities started and then throw in there a new brother and an over emotional mother and you have yourself......I am not sure the word I am want to use, but it can be stressful, chaotic, and fun all at the same time. I am thinking a lot about how I am going to handle all these boys, their demands, their different personalities, their homework, their sports...etc and keep up with my house. I know there is a balance and I will find it, gosh it has only been two weeks! I know it isn't going to be easy, but I am sure I will have a whole lot of fun on the way also!
No comments:
Post a Comment