Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Owen!

Happy Birthday Owen! Owen turned six this past Wednesday. I can hardly believe it! He holds such a special place in my heart. He is always so giving and caring to everyone and especially his brothers. He will play for hours with Connor and he will do anything for Noah! He now is loving holding Kyle all the time and helping me out. He is laid back and goes along with the flow. He LOVES school and he doing so well. He loves to learn and he loves to read. Of course he still makes us laugh everyday with his unique sense of humor. He still loves to cuddle up next to us and this boy needs his sleep. He can fall asleep anywhere.

We didn't do much on Wednesday and of course the balloon fairy came. We did cupcakes at school and dinner out, but this Saturday we are having a pool party. It will be a fun day! I love this little kid and I am so proud of the boy he is becoming. He is becoming more and more confident and this past week when I picked him up from RA's at church they told me he was the only one willing to say the pledge. He is eager to memorize it and earn his badges this year. Happy Birthday Owen! You bring so much to our family!

1 comment:

Katy McGuffey said...

Can't wait for the par-tay!