Sunday, August 29, 2010

Owen's Birthday Party!

Yesterday we had a birthday party at our pool for Owen! It was a great party! We pretty much had the whole pool to ourselves and the kids took it over! At one point this past week as I was thinking through the details of the party I was not too excited that I decided to do this two weeks after Kyle was born, but it all came together and Owen had a blast! I loved that we were able to make this day special for Owen and to see the how much he was loving it.

I think they spent most of their time jumping off the diving board.
A group shot. We were missing five kids in this picture, so lots of fun stuff going on!
Love these two pictures. The adults would entertain the kids by splashing them while jumping off the diving board. I love the shot of Owen protecting Bray from the water. How cute!
Owen with two of his close friends from school, Michael and Patrick!
As you can tell the party was success! We wore Owen out and Kyle slept through the whole thing! Happy Birthday Owen!





































































2 comments:

Katy McGuffey said...

We had a blast! And I love that Kayla AND Kelsey went off the diving board (if Connor can do it, why not?!). You are such a trooper, everything was under control, the food was great, and I think I ate way too many cookies. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a BLAST!!! Kristin, the cake looks awesome!!! As always, you didn't let anyone down, you pulled it off with 4 boys... AMAZING!!!! Kyle is so beautiful with his little braves shirt on. Connor, going off the diving board??????