We went shoe shopping for new shoes for Noah and Owen the other day and I don't know how it happened, but I walked out of there with more than I intended. First, try to take three boys to a shoe store and it does become a little chaotic. We went to one of those bigger shoe stores where the selection is endless and we have to find our own size...so you can imagine it was a little crazy, but I brought my very helpful husband with me. One of the first things that Connor saw was Toy Story shoes, not just shoes, but light up shoes! He grabbed one and became obsessed, this is after I just said that Connor doesn't need shoes. Well, in the midst of being knee deep in trying on every shoe possible with the older two I look up and see Chris putting the Toy Story shoe on Connor! NO!!! Don't do that!! It is know going to be impossible to get out of the store without a meltdown. You see I made a decision a long time ago that I would NEVER buy character shoes, especially light up ones! Well, at this point Chris is putting the other shoe on and now it is over and I know I have been defeated! He is so proud of his shoes and my very helpful husband thinks this is funny! The best part is he is very proud of his shoes and doesn't not want to get them dirty so when we got home we decided to go for a family walk. He wanted to walk in his new shoes, but every 10 feet he would stop, sit down and then wipe off the bottom of his shoes! He did this over and over again!! He also has a special place for his shoes!

Look how proud he is of his shoes!!
I still think they are ugly, but he really does love them! I also have decided this past week that I really do love the age that Connor is at. He is constantly cracking us up and he is just so darn cute!
1 comment:
These shoes fit Connor's personality so much. You had me hysterical with this story. Yes, Chris did have character shoes growing up!!!! Kristin, these boys are starting to take over. Stay TOUGH...You are doing an amazing job...
Post a Comment