This past week was a long week. It was the boys first week of school and they were tired! Chris was gone this past week, so I was solo parenting it. I was having a hard time adjusting to our new routine and having the boys gone all day. I missed them way more than I thought I would. To say the least everyone was a little tired and in need of some family time. We spent a lot of time this summer together as a family and never focused on making a day or evening out of it, it just happened. Now that school is in we need to make a point to spend time together as a family doing something fun. This past Saturday we went to the zoo. I have taken the boys a bunch of times, but Chris never comes so it was fun to have him with us. Here are some pictures.

Connor was letting me know that the flamingos smelled bad and they did!

Checking out the elephant. Connor didn't care if he could see he just wanted to stand like his big brothers!

The highlight of the whole visit was the parakeet house where we could feed the birds. This was the first time Connor was into feeding them himself.



Of course no trip to the zoo is complete without a ride on the train. The day ended with some good Mexican food and everyone happy!
2 comments:
Wow Connor is so big!
Looks like you had a good time!!
Post a Comment