This is a little late, but we were busy last week enjoying the last week of summer. We had our annual family anniversary celebration last Tuesday on our 8 year wedding anniversary. My boys get excited about it, I get excited about it and even Chris gets into it. It won't be too long until they refuse to take part in such ridiculous behavior! Oh well, we will enjoy it while it lasts. Here are the pictures of a great night celebrating the day we became The Willis Family!

My very good looking boys! If you remember from last year Owen would not get dressed up and wore his batman costume. This year he wanted to.




We had a nice dinner of steak, grilled vegetables, and roasted potatoes. After dinner we watched our wedding video where the boys laughed at how different Chris and I looked. We just looked like we were 12 years old getting married, it was amazing how young we looked. The night ended with brownie sundaes. It is a fun little tradition, but I don't know how many more years I will fit into my dress.
1 comment:
I love that you all celebrate together! What a great tradition! And how impressive that you still fit in your wedding dress!!!
Post a Comment