Thursday, August 13, 2009

End of the Summer Fun

It is funny for me to think it is the end of the summer. It is the end of summer vacation, but summer will be with us through October. I have lived here four years and still have a hard time with people telling me it is a nice fall day at and it is in the high 70's low 80's! Anyway, last week we enjoyed our last week of break and I thought I would share some pictures. A park near us opened up a splash park and it is great. Connor loves it! We went one day with a picnic lunch and when the older boys got bored they could play on the playground. It is such a great idea and fun activity.
Last Saturday was our Back to School Party at the pool. We met up with the Dietz Family and grilled out at the pool. The boys spend the whole time on the slide. It was a fun week, but now it is back to school, activities and being busy! I thought I was ready, but I am not adjusting the best to the change. Just give me a couple of weeks I will back into the swing of things. (I hope)!

No comments: