Monday, May 4, 2009

A Little Behind in Blogging

I meant to post these last week, but last week was kind of crazy. The stomach bug hit on Wednesday and we dealt with it through this Sunday and to start off the week I was back at the doctors with Connor with more sickness. Oh the joys! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from two weekends ago.We started off our Saturday by participating in Share the Blessing with our church. Our Sunday school class was in charge of helping out with the Upward Block Party. We all ate breakfast together and then went to work. The boys got involved and helped fill drinks. It was fun to watch them get involved and have so much fun working and playing. What a great way to start off the day!We then headed to play some t-ball against Nick and Jack. These boys are so cute together. They are the best of friends!
We ended the day with a camp fire and some roasted marshmallows. Connor was not involved in the campfire, I don't trust him around an open flame!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you all had a great time!