We have had a lot of last these past two weeks. Last choir night, last t-ball game and last day of school. Today was Noah's last day of kindergarten. Today I can say I have a first grader and a kindergartner. Here are some pictures from our last t-ball game.

Uncle Brady, Aunt Rachel, and Bray came to cheer on the boys for their last game.


Noah getting on the bus his first day of school and Noah getting off the bus on his last day of school. The picture from today didn't come out very well because it was raining, but I do think he looks older. What a year it has been! Looking forward to our FIRST summer of me not having to work since we moved here. We are planning on spending lots of time at the pool and going on lots of adventures.
5 comments:
Got to love the before and after pictures... better yet, got to LOVE summer vacation!! Enjoy, I am only a couple weeks behind ya'!
gosh time is flying by much to quickly!
Your boys are so cute! I can't believe Noah is a 1st grader now and Owen is going to school next year!
Hi Guys...you better tell dad to start building that "TROPHY" cabinet. I got a feeling there will be a lot more coming. Great job....Hugs and kisses...
WHAT ARE YOU FEEDING THESE BOYS?????!!!!!!! OK, by the looks of Connor, it looks like a lot of CHEERIOS.......
Love you!!
Post a Comment