On Friday Noah had his spring program and graduation ceremony. I know what you are thinking...graduation for kindergarten! I think it is ridiculous also, but we were excited to see him sing and celebrate his first year in school. Well, we arrived at the school and all I saw was all these parents holding flowers, balloons and gifts for their children. I looked at Chris and said "Am I missing something? What is with all the balloons and flowers? It is kindergarten!" I am planning on taking them out for ice cream or having a cake to celebrate the last day of school, but come on people!!! They aren't leaving the school. They will be riding the same bus, going to the same school with the same kids next year. OK, enough on that. There were so many people there and so many cameras and video cameras getting ready for the perfect picture. At one point I had to prove to another parent that it was my son's class up there in order to step in front of her to get a picture. It was quite comical. With that being said, Noah had a blast. He was so excited and sang his heart out. His teachers told me how they loved watching him and his passion for the program. They got a diploma and later on in the day they got some other rewards. Noah was honored for his care and concern for others and his leadership in the class. We are very proud of him!



Noah before he started singing, all of the kindergartners in his school 140 of them! Noah with his diploma and Noah with his best friend Nick. Two more weeks left of school and then it is summer break!
3 comments:
I hear you on the whole GRADUATION thing! I hope Natalie isn't upset that she isn't "graduating" from 1st grade this year!!
WOW! i did not even know he was graduating from kindergarten yesterday. so, then the next graduation will be from elementary school to middle school......noah i am so proud of the awards you received! way to go!
Noah, congratulations on your outstanding success. Grammy & Grampy are very proud of you. We know it's still a few years off, but we promise we will be there to see you graduate from HIGH SCHOOL, and then COLLEGE!!!!!! The way time passes by so quickly, it won't be all that long.
LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment