Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Choir Picnic

Here are some pictures from the spring choir picnic. My boys have been doing choir for two years now and they really do love it. I love that our church has stuff like this for our children to get involved with.
The boys before the concert, Owen's superhero cape for his program, and all of us with our friends enjoying our picnic dinners before it started.

Look at the man behind Owen. He looks so much like my dad that the boys have even said is that Papa? Also, I love this picture of Connor. He was enjoying the show.

3 comments:

David and Kate said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Noah always puts so much pride into what he is doing; Owen just loves his superhero capes; and Connor just wants to be involved with the other kids. What a CUTIE!!!! Wish I was there for all the fun.
Love you all and see you SOON.

Anonymous said...

the boys manage to have a good time no matter where they are....glad they have enjoyed choir!