The boys painted a sign to welcome summer break. Can you believe that Connor just sat up there so still all by himself : )! 
We spent a lot of time swimming this weekend. Connor loves the pool now and will just throw his head underwater laughing the whole time.
Water balloons ready for the big water fight. 
Noah and Owen taking cover in their playhouse and Connor trying out the supersoaker. 

Let's just say that the water fight got a little out of control. The hose was turned on and everyone got pretty soaked. The weekend ended with a campout in the backyard.


Connor did not sleep in the tent, but joined us in the morning for breakfast. The boys slept the whole night, except for one crazy cat incident around midnight. I really love weekends like this and I hope we have many more this summer!
2 comments:
What fun summer memories your creating for your family! I love how much fun your boys have together. I hope my girls will be that close!
You're a great mom Kristin. That all looks like so much fun! Well, except the camping. I am an indoor girl so I would sleep in the house with Connor.
Post a Comment