Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

I love Christmas! Actually I love the month before Christmas and I love the week after Christmas, but I don't really like Christmas day. As a family we are learning what works and doesn't work on that day. We are trying to find ways for us to enjoy the day to the fullest. With that said it was a good day for the boys and we feel very blessed. I just wish we could slow that day down a little bit! I will say my favorite thing about Christmas is Christmas Eve! I love the excitement that it holds and I love the Christmas Eve service at our church. We all went to church and the boys sat with us and sang their hearts out. It was a candlelight service and I am always moved by all the candles lit and everyone singing "Silent Night", but this year I was standing next to Noah and he held his candle proudly and loudly sang and it just brought tears to my eyes seeing him understand why we celebrate Christmas. Being together as a family that night in church was my favorite part of the whole season. Enjoy the pictures!
We had Christmas Eve dinner at our house before we went to church. All the boys looked so handsome! Connor got his own vacuum and the boys their own guitars and many other things. We had a delicious Christmas meal at Rachel and Brady's and of course Jesus birthday cake for dessert. We hope everyone had a great Christmas!

No comments: