Let me give you some background information before I tell you the rest of the story. Noah and Owen decided what they wanted for Christmas and we saw Santa out and about when we were shopping one day and they got to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas. I was excited that I didn't have to go to our usual spot and stand in line in the cold to visit Santa this year. We then ran into a problem...Santa was having a hard time finding Noah's gift and called Mommy to let her know and Noah had such a great attitude about it and choose something else. The problem is he wanted to go and tell Santa what he wanted again. Everytime we were suppose to go something would happen and we wouldn't make it there. Christmas was getting closer and closer and we still hadn't gone. I went running one morning and came home to the following note sitting on the dining room table that was written by Noah...Dear Santa,
I would like a B-wing fighter from Star Wars for Christmas. My mom has been to busy to bring me to see you.
Love, Noah
Great! Mom quilt quickly set in so I took them the next day, stood in line for an hour in the freezing cold to see Santa! I will have to say he was right though I was very busy and I should of brought him sooner! Owen also wrote Santa a note and it said..
Dear Santa,
I was just checking to see how my batwings are coming.
Love, Owen
Gotta love kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment