Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!

Yesterday was Chris' birthday! I love birthdays and he doesn't feel the same way I do. I like to make the whole day special, but since it was a work day and he had to work we really didn't have the chance to make it a whole day event. I think he was happy about that, but it made me feel very guilty. This picture is from this past October and it is one of my favorites. I think Chris is an amazing guy and everyone who meets him likes him. Probably because he is so laid back, kind, patient and really funny. I wanted to celebrate him yesterday, but life and adult responsibilities got in the way. I guess birthdays get less and less exciting as you get older. Anyway, we went to dinner and had an ice cream cake from Brusters which was so good! He also got a Wii from his mom for his birthday so we played it with the boys. It was so funny. We bowled and Noah kicked our butts! We also did the boxing and Owen was really into that and it was so funny to watch. It will be a fun family activity to do. I actually played tennis while no one was around and I pretty much hate any kind of video games, but this was fun. Anyway...Happy Birthday Chris! I love you and think you are the best husband and dad out there!
Connor still doesn't like birthdays or birthday cake!
You gotta love the form! I am going away this weekend so they are going to have a guys weekend of playing video games and I think Chris is the most excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris!

I'm a little worried about Connor...what's not to like about cake?

Kerry Giumarra said...

I don't understand Connor? Is he your child? What is up? Is it just the time of day or does he need to go to birthday cake boot camp?

eb said...

I love the pic of Owen and the Wii. He looks like the next karate kid!