There are certain times in my life that make me feel like a grownup. I know that I am one, but a lot of time I don't feel like I am. For example having three kids will sometimes make me realize that I am an adult and have a lot of responsibility, but there are times when I can't believe I have three kids. When I bought a minivan I felt like a mom! When we bought our house I felt a little more grownup, but last week had new floors put in and something about having work done on your house makes you really feel like a grownup! We had carpet in our dinning room and laundry room. It was constantly getting stained and for me who is mildly obsessed with keeping my house clean it felt like it was dirty all the time. It was kind of a last minute decision but we are so happy with the work!


Look how great it looks! Plus the boys have a new race track for their cars.
4 comments:
looks so great! I love it!
the floor looks great! yes, it will be a race track for the boys and their cars!
WOW, Love it!!!!! Makes the room look so different. You must be very happy.
Looks great! We can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment