Chris and I are home from a unbelieveable vacation. We biked over 160 miles in 5 days and saw things on a bike that you don't realize while driving in a car. We ate fantastic food, stayed in amazing places, and we were able to just be with each other with no other distractions. We didn't have in depth talks or try to figure out the future we just enjoyed being together and it was just what we needed. I overcame some fears and accomplished some things on the bike that I didn't think I could do. I found out why my husband loves to ride his bike so much and the best part is that we got to do it together. We climbed up some huge hills that just kept on going and descended down some very steep and twisting roads. We spent the last two days in a very cute town across from San Francisco and on our last ride we got to ride across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was one of the best things I have ever experienced. I could go on and on about what we saw and did, but I don't know if my words or even our pictures can describe our experience. We are glad to be home and see our boys, but we are already thinking about our next bike trip. Anyone interested?
5 comments:
You two look like you were on your 2nd honeymoon and also look like the picture of HEALTH (Look at those tans). Hope you were also able to get some R&R!!!!! We had the best time with the boys and they were GREAT. How about it Mima, are we ready for next year??? Love to you all and happy that you are home safe. XXOO
Wow! It looks like you had a great time! The views were amazing and you both look hot in your biking gear. :) Glad you got a week together. We all need it once in a while. Missed you!!!
Oh...to see good old San Francisco in those pictures and that Golden Gate Bridge that I used to travel every day back in 1951 while your Gradfather was in the Army there, never thinking I would be playing with my three beautiful great grandchildren all those years later. It was a joyful time playing and loving them so. I am so grateful for the days spent with them....
What beautiful pictures! Looks like a great time! I admire anyone who exercises on vacation, but you just took it to a new level!!!
I'm so freaking jealous. AH!!! so glad you had such a rocking time. You look great as a cyclist!!
Post a Comment