Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our life with Owen

Wanted to share with everyone why Owen makes us laugh so much. Every morning we get to wake up to this...

We never know what his hair will exactly look like in the morning, but it always makes me laugh when he comes down all sleepy looking like this!

Then later on today I found him during rest time at Weekday with his brother and their friend Lily scrubbing Owen's hand. I asked what was going on and he showed me his hand covered in black permanent marker. When I asked why he told me he was trying to become the black spiderman. Great!
Finally tonight at dinner he randomly starts making these faces at us and cracking himself and all of us. Gotta love this kid!

4 comments:

Misti said...

The black spiderman...that is awesome. I'm going to make sure all my permanent markers are hidden :)

Anonymous said...

Bless his teachers!!!! They are in for a real TREAT. The side of Owen I see when I visit is that you can just sit there for hours watching this sweet, innocent little boy. I guess all those headlocks from Noah are starting to show up. Kristin and Chris, you sure have your hands full. Thank you for letting me experience the greatest joy -- being a GRAMMY. LOVE YOU!!

Kristin said...

Misti, I thought of you as soon as I saw the permanent markers out! I had the thought..at least it wasn't on his face : )!

Katy McGuffey said...

So, did you cut his hair right after this?!