First is my dad! He has created so many great memories for me growing up. He always knew how to turn a boring trip to Home Depot on a Saturday morning to an adventure. It seemed like everything we did was some kind of adventure. He always knew what to say when I was struggling and when I didn't want any advice. He has supported and encouraged me through out my life and I know I can call on him whenever I need someone to just hear me out and make sense of it all. He has been an amazing spiritual role model and it has challenge Chris and I both to follow after his walk with God. He is also my children's Papa who they have grown to love so much even though we don't get to see him often. Thank you Dad! I love you!
Second is Chris' dad. I know this is not a picture of his dad, but this is my children at the farm where Grampie lives. As you can tell by my children's faces they love being there. Since we live so far away we don't get there much, but when they do get to go they have the best time. Chris' dad is one of the hardest working men I know. He is also one of the most generous. I want to thank him for being a role model for my husband. Chris is a great father because he had a great father. Chris' dad has taught him so much growing up and I see Chris passing down what he learned to our own children. Many times I hear Chris saying "My dad taught me this or I used to do this with my dad!" Thank you for being such a great dad and grandfather. We love you!Of course there is one more VERY special father I want to honor and that post is coming, but for all those father's out there, especially my brother and my brother-in-law who are celebrating there first father's day HAPPY DAD'S DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment