Sunday, June 8, 2008

Family Gathering

Last night the Van Yperen cousins got together for a family dinner. These family gatherings are getting crazy with all the kids. We took them all swimming then the big kids ran around the house playing while the little ones hung out on the floor together. We don't get together as much as we should and I am reminded of that when I see how well all the kids play together. It was a fun night and hopefully we will do it again soon.

Below is the picture we took on Christmas Eve. Connor was only 3 weeks old, Harper was 10 weeks old, and Bray was 3 months! I thought it would be fun to compare the picture from Christmas to the one we took last night.

It is really hard to get them to all look at the camera, but it is still cute. Harper is almost 7 1/2 months, Connor is 6 months, and Bray is 8 months.

2 comments:

Jen Tamborello said...

So cute! Funny how we put the babies in the same order as Christmas...Fun to see the difference! It was fun! BTW I have a new watch and sunglasses thanks;) I will send them inner-office. Glad we did it!

Katy McGuffey said...

The funny thing is that all the boys look bigger, Owen and Noah, too!