Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Connor and Bray

Last Saturday Rachel came over with Bray to hang out. It is so fun to see Bray and Connor together and to imagine how close they are going to be growing up. Here are some pictures of them over the past 6 months.
There first picture together. Connor is 3 weeks old and Bray is 3 months.
Here they are on Connor's dedication. Connor is 2 months and Bray is 4 months.
Easter Sunday. Don't they look happy : )! Connor is almost 4 months and Bray is 6 months.
How cute is that picture! This is from Saturday. Connor is 6 months and Bray is 8 months. I am sure we will have many more pictures like this as they grow up together.

1 comment:

Katy McGuffey said...

That is so cute! I was just telling Rachel how funny it is that Connor is almost as big a Bray now. I can't believe how much Connor grew in the two weeks we didn't see each other.