
Connor is 6 months! Just over the past couple of days he seems so much bigger to us. He is no longer a newborn, he is a baby! He has discovered his feet and loves to grab them and put them in his mouth. He loves his jumper and will just jump and jump while talking away. He lights up whenever his brothers are around and he is kind of attached to Mommy (ok really attached). He is almost rolling over, sleeping on his side now, moves around in a circle while on the floor and wakes us up in the morning by hearing him talk in his crib. He also is eating all kinds of fruits and veggies and just loves food. He wants to sit up, but isn't quite there yet. No teeth yet, just a lot of drool. We love this kid so much. The first thing people notice about him is his huge smile that he does all the time. Looking forward to all the changes that will happen over the next 6 months!
1 comment:
I have to agree that Connor is the most adorable little guy with that great big smile. After spending 4 days with him, I became so attached that I didn't want to let him go. Almost packed him away in my suitcase. (Oh, I would have brought him back in 2 months) Connor just loves his crib and talks to his animals. Can't wait to see him in August.
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment