Monday, June 16, 2008

My Man!

Not only is my husband very cute and funny (some people don't realize this about him, but he makes me laugh everyday) he is also a fantastic husband and father! He will do anything for me and the kids! He is one of the most involved dads I know. He is right there with me in every aspect of raising our children. He realizes how important his role is in our boys lives and makes sure that we are first. I love watching him interact with our children and I love how much they look up to him. Thank you Chris for being the best dad! We are a great team and I couldn't do it without you! You make the craziness of our lives so much more fun! I love you!
Chris also got the best Father's day gift! He is back on his bike again after 6 very long months of back pain! He felt great! I am so excited that he is able to do what he loves! It is also amazing how quickly he will get back into shape. Love you babe!

No comments: