Lucky 13! I actually like the number 13, Kyle was born on Friday the 13th, so 13 years of marriage is going to be our lucky year. We celebrated today by doing something I wanted to do for a very long time. We headed up to Lake Lanier for some paddle boarding. We rented two boards for two hours. Chris and I each had two kids on our boards. After figuring out the best weight balance we were off. The boys had a blast getting on and off and swimming next to us. Once we got back to the beach each kid tried it on their own.
I am pretty sure I would love a paddle board. It was also surprising a pretty good workout. Tonigh it was time for our traditional celebration.
This year as we were dancing to our son I noticed how closely Noah and Owen were watching us. I realized how important this simple act each year is for them as well. They get to see how we make our anniversary special and they see their father's love for their mother by participating in this yearly tradition. Chris does it willingly and makes it fun. Don't worry things don't stay too serious for long as you can tell from the picture below.







No comments:
Post a Comment