Friday, November 1, 2013
Moving?!?
A year ago we moved into the house we currently in and I knew it was temporary, we were renting it wasn't going to be our forever home. We were so excited to move into a bigger home and said we would be here for at least two years. Well here we are a year later and guess what we are doing in 24 days?!? MOVING!! We starting talking about moving out of this house in the summer. The size is good, but the yard is not. We really don't have a yard and when I am inside the house I can't see the boys outside, which I hate. When they are outside I am constantly running up and down the stairs to check on them, help them, etc. We are surrounded by trees that are constantly dropping leaves, pine cones, pine needles EVERYWHERE!! We never used our deck and we quickly realized how important it is to our family to have a good yard. Wow, that was a long explanation. Anyway, we started to look local, but we were both feeling like we wanted to move away from Marietta. We threw around some ideas and look at some towns, but Chris really wanted to move to Cumming. I don't know why, but I wasn't on board at first. It didn't take me long though to realize how Cumming would be the best place for our family.We would be so much closer to the Holcombs which would be so great for so many reasons. We planned on staying in our house until May, but when Chris and I decide on something it is hard for us to wait. We found a house we liked and the kids were excited about the move and being super close to their cousins! I know it sounds crazy, but did I mention we are crazy! I know we started a new school this year and now we are moving them and staring another new school, but I know the kids will do great. They aren't sad about leaving Murdock and because they came from Chris and I the have that crazy gene in them also. So, here we go again! This time it feels like a much bigger deal. New everything for us, but we are ready for this new start. Move in date in November 24th! Also, I apologize to Chris and Brady beforehand as now that Rachel and I will be 15 minutes away from each other and the school her kids go to is right next to our neighborhood we will probably be around each other a ton and drive you all crazy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment