Thursday, May 30, 2013

Exhausted!

I am pretty sure he is going to kill me this summer! I left him outside with his brothers and I went inside to do a couple of things and this is how I found him. Yup! Mother of the year! I am so glad the big boys were watching him so closely. Notice what he is wearing? Baseball pants and no shirt. He is our little redneck child. He WILL NOT keep his shirt on even when we are in a public place. At home he is CONSTANTLY changing clothes and I can't tell you how annoying this has become. He also tends to just take all of his clothes off and walks around naked. The other night I put him to bed wearing his pj's and when I went to check on him before I went to bed he was sleeping in his bathing suit! Sometimes he makes me laugh and sometimes he just drives me crazy! 






No comments: