Friday, May 24, 2013

Last Day of School

Another year has gone by and I honestly feel like it was just yesterday that I was taking the picture of them below on the first day of school. It was sad to finish up school this year knowing we won't be back at Mountain View next year. We will miss being at such a great school. Each of them had GREAT teachers! As usual we had a little water surprise for them when they got home on the last day. Usually they take the bus home on the last day on we soak them with water guns, but this year I had to pick them up so we came up with a much better plan!
 
 I asked them to stand together so I could take their picture while Chris snuck up behind them with the hose. It was great. (Noah's eyes are closed in most of these because the sun was in his eyes)
 

 



 After that we launched into a water balloon fight!

We ended the night with pizza, a movie and some Oreo pie! Welcome Summer!!

No comments: