Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

So over the weekend we had Noah's first tournament, but David, Kate, John and Adam were visiting. They stayed at Rachel's since we were at baseball all weekend. On Sunday Chris and Noah went to baseball and they rest of us went to Rachel's for the day. Connor was already there as we dropped him off for some cousin fun on Saturday morning. It is always great to have all the cousins together and watch them play together. 


 Love these pictures of them on the trampoline. Complete joy!
 These two sure are cute, but they both can be trouble!
 I just love this kid!
 I couldn't get them all, but you can tell that the three of them fell asleep on the car ride home. Sign of a good weekend!
On Memorial Day Chris had to work so the me and the boys tried to just hang out relax after a busy three days. Don't we look happy? Well most of the day was spent breaking up a fight since everyone was tired and grumpy. I still love these four boys and think they could possibly be the cutest!

No comments: