Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We started the day with the parade and then headed up to Tamborello's and the Holcomb's were there also which made for a houseful. Nine kids and six adults. The food was great, the weather was beautiful and it was just a laid back day (well, if you can call nine kids running around laid back).


All the kiddos!
 Love this picture of Owen! He didn't want his picture taken and I was trying hard to get one of him.

 Not sure why Kyle looks angry when I tell him to smile!

 I guess he gets that face from me!
 
 Can't be Thanksgiving without some football...well I guess that isn't completely true since we play football everyday!
These five guys are what I am most thankful for, or thank you for as Connor says. I am thankful how each of them make me a better person and challenge me daily. I am thankful how each of their personalities bring an uniqueness to our family. I am thankful that they love me at my best and my worst. This year has been a challenging one and I am thankful that we have come out of it a stronger unit. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: