Tonight was our annual Christmas tree decorating night. The kids love getting there ornament and then looking back on what they have gotten in the past. Noah and Owen predicted what everyone would get and it was scary how accurate they were. I usually have a hard time finding one for Noah, but this year Connor was the problem. I really wanted to get him a bike and I couldn't find one so we had to got to plan B. Also, this year Chris thought it would be funny to give Owen an ornament for a joke. Everyone at school tells him he looks like Justin Beiber and we like to make fun of him for it, so Chris got him a Justin Beiber ornament. When I was giving the ornaments out I took it out and the look on his face was priceless. He was not happy and didn't know how to react. He said "It's a joke, right? I have another one, right? " I told him it was the real one and once I gave at the rest I gave him his real ornament. It was really funny!
This year Owen got a Military ornament, Connor got a sport ornament, Noah an Auburn ornament and Kyle of course got a Buzz Lightyear ornament.
Kyle didn't want me to take his picture so he kept on putting his hands over his eyes.
Noah giving the explanation of why we put a nail on the top of our tree instead of an angel. He did a really good job explaining. Owen gets to do it next year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment