Friday, January 6, 2012
We Have to Do What Mom?
I tend to like things done a certain way and I tend to do things for my boys because I can get it done faster and my way. I need to let that go or their future wives will not like me too much. A long time ago I wanted to let go of controlling their room and let them do what they want and then once a week they needed to pick it up. That hasn't worked out to well for me as I am a little OCD. I am trying again and I am adding another part....laundry! Of course this is only for the two older boys. I gave them their own laundry basket and taught them how to run the machine. Day two and so far so good. They even have to fold and put it away. We will see how long this last as we get back into school, homework and sports, but I am going to try. Don't they look happy about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW..Talk about an exciting picture.....Hang in there guys...your doing a great job and helping mom..Love U all
Post a Comment