Thursday, January 26, 2012
My God is So Big
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do! Last Sunday my co-worker asked me for a simple song to teach a 2 year old Sunday school class and this is the song I suggested. So simple but so true. This past Tuesday I experienced how anything is possible with God. I don't think I will ever forget that day. I was having a bad day. Feeling overwhelmed with so many things and I was discouraged. We still were trying to figure out what to do about Noah and I was tired of trying to figure it out and I wanted to be told the best solution. I ended up on my knees that morning praying and asking God for a very clear answer. I needed God to slap me in the face with the answer. I went on with my day and at 3:30 that afternoon the phone rang. It was in the middle of the afternoon craziness and I didn't recognize the number so I wasn't going to answer, but I did anyway. It was Dr. Pete from Brain Balance. I was sure he was going to ask me if we had come to a decision yet about Noah. Instead he told me that they received an anonymous donation to cover the cost of the program just for Noah!! I was speechless! Everything was paid for and Noah could start next week! I thanked him, got off the phone and called Chris. I was crying so hard I could hardly tell him what had happened. He was just as speechless as I was. I got off the phone and dropped to my knees to thank God for such an incredible answer to prayer. I am pretty sure God just slapped me in the face with the answer. I then called my sister, my mom and those friends who were praying for us to tell them the great news and to thank them for praying. We can't even begin to thank the person who did this for us. They have given Noah an incredible opportunity. Thank you for those who have been praying for us. We have been given a huge sense of peace. My God is so big! "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"anything you ask in his name, it will be given". Yes miracles do happen and we have to keep our faith. I am so happy that your prayers were answered. Love you all.
What a great story! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
That is AWESOME!
Post a Comment