Connor is always keeping us on our toes! He has a very big personality that only a select few gets to see. He gets very animated when he talks and his nose gets all scrunched up when he is really emotional about something. He says the funniest things and tends to go from happy to mad pretty quickly. The another day he told me "I mad at you Mom!" I said "why?" He then told me because it is because he doesn't like it when I ______ at him. I didn't understand what that one word was. He finally said...."Mom, I don't like it when you (insert a yelling noise here) at me!" Yes, he was trying to say yell. It made me laugh! This kid exhausts me! He tests me all day long, but at the same time he is just so cute! Well, the other day I was about to give him a bath when he said, "Mom, I need to go get some cars to put in the bath!" I let him leave and I then heard Chris yell "Kristin, look at our bedroom window!" This is what I saw!

Yes, he was jumping on the trampoline naked and loving it! I love this kid!
6 comments:
Hilarious!
Sweet Connor, I would love to try your trampoline but you wouldn't want to see Great Gram without her clothes.....
That is exactly what I needed...HILARIOUS! thank you for the smile! :)
He's perfect! He may keep you on your toes but you are always going to fondly remember his sweet, nutty, hilarious antics! I do with Luke--half of me is usually shaking my head and asking "seriously???" and the other half is bursting with pride. We've got some crazy boys but I wouldn't trade for anything...
Post a Comment