Every year in school the music teacher does a grade wise performance. Noah loves this kind of stuff and this past Friday he had his second grade one called "Friends". Chris and I have this whole school performance thing down. We don't get there early to get the best seats instead we always stand in the back and we can actually see and we have a whole little group we now have the same parents who all stand together each time. We don't take pictures during the performance and we don't video tape. Call us bad parents, but will I want to watch this 20 years from now or better yet, will he? It was a cute performance and Noah pretty much smiled and stared at us the whole time. We made him laugh when we made Kyle pretend to dance to one of his songs and then we embarrassed him when we started to do the movements and he mouthed "STOP!" to us while singing, which made us laugh. Oh we have so many more of these to attend, but I truly love going to them and watching them perform.


Noah with two of his good friends, John and Colleen.
1 comment:
I am so with you on not wasting time recording/ photographing things you don't think you will want int 20+ years. My poor dad recorded every Christmas and Easter morning of me but what am I going to do with all those tapes???
Post a Comment